JUCO RB Anthony Grant [Nebraska Commit]

BIG ERN

To which school will Grant commit?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Grant commit?

• Nebraska
    • Tulsa
    • New Mexico State
    • New Mexico
    • UMass

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Cobra Kai said:

I guess I just choose not to put all juco players in the same box.  It's OK that you do that, it's just not for me.

We screwed up bell.  Mills got dinged a bunch...two different stories.  Grant has a chance to provide immediate help at a position of need.  

I'm happy he's coming here & can't wait to see what he brings to the room. 

I don't really think we screwed up Bell. He had a chance and wasn't doing a whole lot then Ozigbo came in and dominated taking over his spot. 

• Fire 1
20 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Really don't understand the "he's only good because his holes were huge, he won't have that here" 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GUcCF

He routinely follows his blocks extremely well, and there quite a few runs in here even just in the first couple of minutes where he runs into a total mess between the tackles and comes out the other side at full speed. 

I'm the farthest thing from an expert watching film.  But, to me, the first minute of the video is worthless.....unless you just want to see his speed.  He gets the ball, runs straight ahead, not touched through a hole.  The rest of the video is more interesting.  He bounces some outside, shows some vision, makes some moves in the open field.  

I did like seeing that he knows how to run the option and have good spacing.  Yes....I know that's not Whipple's offense.  But, I could see it being shown every once in a while with someone like Thompson as QB.

• Fire 1
  • 4 months later...