2022 Record - Call Your Shot

knapplc

Poll Title  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How many regular season wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 04:59 AM

10-2 losses to Purdue and Michigan. People finally realize that Scott Frost is the perfect coach for Nebraska and just needed a few less mistakes from his players in the clutch. The Offensive line was extremely young and will improve across the board regardless of line coach. Special Teams was one of the worst in college football and only needed to be top 100 to make a bowl game. Better experience in the staff will lead to better overall decision making in the program.

*Avid Koolaid Drinker* 

P.S. Big 10 Refs will never favor us unless we overtake OSU

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 minutes ago, unl7fan said:

10-2 losses to Purdue and Michigan. People finally realize that Scott Frost is the perfect coach for Nebraska and just needed a few less mistakes from his players in the clutch. The Offensive line was extremely young and will improve across the board regardless of line coach. Special Teams was one of the worst in college football and only needed to be top 100 to make a bowl game. Better experience in the staff will lead to better overall decision making in the program.

*Avid Koolaid Drinker* 

P.S. Big 10 Refs will never favor us unless we overtake OSU

I feel like you're attacking me personally as the two games I am considering attending are Purdue and Michigan.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

I give it 4 games until the board is collectively questioning how you go into a season w/o a dedicated D-Line coach.  

I see a lot of parallels between Frost and Penny Hardaway.  At a point where they should be relying on what they've built to take them over the hump, they are instead retooling the coaching staff, & seeking talent outside the roster to save the day.  That typically spells the beginning of the end.

I would like to be optimistic and it's rather difficult to imagine how NU isn't already bowl eligible after 8 games.  Unfortunately, we're at a point where I have to see it.  If NU doesn't lay egg in Ireland as it's done vs Colorado & Illinois previously, maybe I'll believe, until then, they roll into game 9, 4-4, lose out.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1