Survey on Memorial Stadium "Modernization"

Mavric

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Stadium seats and improve south stadium. If you want to go big and the seats take up too much room, completely rebuild south stadium to include a second level with enclosed areas like north stadium. 

I'd put decks/platforms in at least part of the south stadium.  That's where I'd sell the booze.  You could have sections that are reserved like a boxes, and other sections for the common folk peasants.

The rest of the stadium I'd make the seats wider.  Take the capacity down to about 70-75 while improving the atmosphere.

Make a gastric bypass candidate section where the seats are 4' wide.  Motorized cart access like Walmart.  Would also need locations to abandon the carts when you're done.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I'd put decks/platforms in at least part of the south stadium.  That's where I'd sell the booze.  You could have sections that are reserved like a boxes, and other sections for the common folk peasants.

The rest of the stadium I'd make the seats wider.  Take the capacity down to about 70-75 while improving the atmosphere.

Make a gastric bypass candidate section where the seats are 4' wide.  Motorized cart access like Walmart.  Would also need locations to abandon the carts when you're done.

Agree that the South Stadium needs to be redone. Chop off about half of the rows, and create a beer garden/party deck in that end of the end zone.