Survey on Memorial Stadium "Modernization"

Mavric

On 1/27/2022 at 9:45 AM, ZRod said:

I don't know how you don't make much money when you charge 8 to 10 bucks for a bud light. Then Matt can take what's leftover at the end of the year and stick it in the keg room at Gate 25.

I'd be out 40 bucks by halftime if they sold Modelo.  Which is fine, because I would bring my gf to a game, especially since she prefers gummies instead of beer chuckleshuffle  ( *wink, wink* )

• Oh Yeah! 1

Not Memorial Stadium .... yet.  But an interesting step in that directions.

I'm legit disappointed that this has been a thing all day an no one has posted it yet.  Unless I missed it.  Then I'm still disappointed that a brand new poster didn't make a new thread just about it.

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Not Memorial Stadium .... yet.  But an interesting step in that directions.

I'm legit disappointed that this has been a thing all day an no one has posted it yet.  Unless I missed it.  Then I'm still disappointed that a brand new poster didn't make a new thread just about it.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9kvcxgze571s2ns9r5w

As a spectator at a baseball game, how do you not have a hotdog and cold beer? As a fan in the stands watching hoops, how do you not have nachos and a cold beer? 

This type of enjoyment and atmosphere adds to the great game, which has been passed down over the years.

Wrestling?  Popcorn, peanuts, cold beer.  Softball?  Same, except nachos instead of popcorn, hotdog instead of nuts.  Cold beer on tap with carbonation bubbles flowing to the top of the cup. 

Maybe football is a different emotional beast, and I get that.  But the option to partake in a Budweiser during a contest should be available.  That's just my take, my opinion.

Go Big Red, Gig'em, Roll Tide, 21st Century

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1