Random HB refresh

Decoy73

16 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

The HB website “refreshes “ mid-post often for me, erasing everything I just typed.   Anyone else with this issue?   

I have this issue on mobile, but not on desktop.

On a side note, I used to be able to view the desktop version on my phone, but now I can't find a place to switch over. I dislike the mobile version very much.

1 hour ago, default_28 said:

On a side note, I used to be able to view the desktop version on my phone, but now I can't find a place to switch over. I dislike the mobile version very much.

You should be able to choose the Theme via a drop-box at the bottom.  If you choose the Non-Responsive theme, you should get the desktop version everywhere.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:18 PM, default_28 said:

No it doesn’t seem to have changed anything 

I tried changing the settings on your account to use the Non-Responsive theme but apparently that didn't work.

You might have to try logging into your account on a desktop machine then changing the Theme there.

On 1/21/2022 at 11:27 AM, Mavric said:

I tried changing the settings on your account to use the Non-Responsive theme but apparently that didn't work.

You might have to try logging into your account on a desktop machine then changing the Theme there.

There's no option to change themes on desktop using Firefox or Chrome.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

There's no option to change themes on desktop using Firefox or Chrome.

There is on my Chrome. 

Under the ad at the bottom of the page there are the icons for Twitter and Facebook.  Then "Theme" "Privacy Policy" and "Contact Us".

Do you have any of that?