Random HB refresh

Decoy73

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/28/2022 at 8:20 AM, BigRedBuster said:

@BigRedMax I love this sight for its content and the people here. 

But, the functionality of it right now on mobile is pathetic because of this problem.   

I tried to make a post on my mobile phone last weekend and the site refreshed 3 times in the middle of my post, so I just stopped trying.  I understand there are workarounds to solve this issue, but I shouldn't have to do that crap.  The site should be able to function without having the users jump through hoops.

• Plus1 2
On 3/1/2022 at 1:25 PM, BigRedMax said:

I have reported this to our ad ops team. 

I can’t express enough what a f#&%ing pain in the a$$ this is.  

You need to hire a new ad ops team. They f#&%ing suck if this is what their work is causing. 

Fire every damn one of them. I’m on several other similar sites and I have never experienced this crap. 

Get it fixed. 

I hope they are reading this themselves because they are totally inept at their job. 

• Plus1 2

And now I have an ad that comes up covering half the screen. 

we have been complaining about this for quite some time. Obviously the people you hire for this don’t give a flying crap. 

for you personally, this is costing  you members.  Members are why people buy ads that you make money off of. 

If this continues, you won’t have a site. Is that what you want? Are you going to be able to sell ads without members?

The mobile aspect of this site sucks.  Can’t post a long thought because it refreshes every damn time.  No other site does this that I am on.   

And what makes it really suck is that it’s supposed to be a discussion board and it tough to get a point across in short blips even though that’s all one can post on mobile without a refresh halfway through.  This message took me three different tries. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2
  • 5 months later...