Media Rights

3 hours ago, Micheal said:

Good deal! Maybe can get back with IMG  College and Learfield Sports! 

Why?  I didn't necessarily have a problem with their production quality.  But, just a weird oddity, I got tired of "You're listening to Learfield IMG College".  It sounded like they were broadcasting some small JUCO named that instead of Husker sports.

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Micheal said:

Good deal! Maybe can get back with IMG  College and Learfield Sports! 

Hopefully there’s somebody better.  IMG did nothing special that I saw.    Generally Neb has done well on their own or whatever they did before IMG imo.   I didn’t see much drop off and presumably NU saved or made $$ too?  

I just enjoyed being able to listen to broadcast on the TuneIn Radio app. the Husker sports app continually crashed and stuff when I was streaming audio no matter what I did.

Also the staff changes with Sports Nightly were disappointing. I can't listen to it anymore, it's not as fun as it was. 

11 hours ago, Micheal said:

I just enjoyed being able to listen to broadcast on the TuneIn Radio app. the Husker sports app continually crashed and stuff when I was streaming audio no matter what I did.

Also the staff changes with Sports Nightly were disappointing. I can't listen to it anymore, it's not as fun as it was. 

I get your points.  Sports nightly is not much with G Sharp.  He’s a baseball announcer I think.  His fb game is hard to follow at times.  He and Davison do OK but the fill all the in between play time with info-ads etc when they need to be elaborating on the game, strategies, plays and players etc.  Paint the picture between plays to fill in.  Explain what’s going on and the whys and why nots.  
tune in never worked better than Husker site for me.  I don’t blame IMG or NU. Just the way crappy high tech world works all over - half assed. lol 

• Plus1 2