Huskers Hire Byran Applewhite as Running Backs Coach

58 minutes ago, Toe said:

Another before and after. They reached back to his Colorado State days for this one. :)

7561112.JPG

Nice catch! If they did not get the photographer's permission (hopefully paying him), that's a pretty blatant copyright violation that COULD cost the athletic department 4 or 5 figures.

1 hour ago, cheekygeek said:

Nice catch! If they did not get the photographer's permission (hopefully paying him), that's a pretty blatant copyright violation that COULD cost the athletic department 4 or 5 figures.

More likely, it would be the photographer's employer that they'd need to contact. But yeah, the other detail is changing the brand of the jacket, like they changed the logo from Under Armor to Adidas, and they did the same with Whipple's Nike jacket. I'm sure those brands love that!

13 hours ago, Toe said:

More likely, it would be the photographer's employer that they'd need to contact. But yeah, the other detail is changing the brand of the jacket, like they changed the logo from Under Armor to Adidas, and they did the same with Whipple's Nike jacket. I'm sure those brands love that!

I'm not sure why everyone is concerned about this.  Programs do this all the time.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

This is a very high quality staff, we have a high quality of talent and experience, and all the resources and AD support Frost could possibly hope for.

Time to deliver some damn results.

Just wish this would’ve been done sooner 

10 minutes ago, Undone said:

We've done a good job of filling the four vacant offensive spots - and in my opinion crushed it with Bill Busch.

Biggest question for me is how much is even fair to expect Raiola to turn around in just 8ish months with the line.

I agree with your assessment on hires.  I do think that IF Raiola is good, he can make improvements before next season.  A lot of issues can be technique related such as hand placement, first step stuff.  They have all winter-spring-summer to get some of this corrected.  Listening to Matt Vrzal all season, he seemed to think that it wasn't a difficult fix, just philosophical.  Now, if we still aren't strong enough, that is a different story, but don't think that is the case.