RB Dylan Edwards [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Edwards commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to RB Dylan Edwards [Notre Dame Commit]

Well if you didn't already know its raining sure feels like its pouring now. If he would have went to KSU no big deal in the sense they aren't a power house program. He would have been a program changer but the team as a whole probably a couple more wins. With him going to Notre Dame the rich get richer. National Program with aspirations to win a championship. Not saying KSU doesn't have those same goals but Notre Dame you would say is more talented to get there and he helps just by joining the team.

30 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It's brutal for me down here in South Louisiana. LSU landed another 5-star WR today. People don't really understand why I get so frustrated with our recruiting but it's mainly because I live in the heart of SEC country and see the type of talent we need to be competing for championships. 3-stars aren't gonna cut it.

Yeah your right. But for kids that don't really see Nebraska as a national power, Nebraska as to start winning in order to be even a thought. Rn Nebraska isn't a thought but things will change for the better this year and beyond when they start winning!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...

• seaofred92 changed the title to RB Dylan Edwards
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Dylan Edwards [Colorado Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Dylan Edwards [Colorado - Signed LOI]