Game Result  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Michigan single digit win
    • Michigan double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2022 at 02:30 AM

2 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

There’s a lot of guys on this team that take the “I haven’t got mine in a while” type shots but CJ Wilcher has to lead the team in that category

Wilcher is arguably our best shot maker from beyond the arc. They design several plays to try and get him shots. Agreed though, there are a lot of "get me my stats" guys on the team. 

2 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Wilcher is arguably our best shot maker from beyond the arc. They design several plays to try and get him shots. Agreed though, there are a lot of "get me my stats" guys on the team. 

I agree with you and he often needs to (he seems to like that side step 3 in the corner in rhythm). It’s just funny to watch when they come at the worst times of the game and Bryce is on fire.

4 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

We need to get rid of the losers on our team.  Too much satisfaction in losing.  Trey is the only super Sr we need back.

Starts with the man in charge of leading the program and the culture he creates/allows. Pretty simple really. 

Edit- I should clarify I don’t have inner knowledge of the workings of this team and what the culture really is. Merely responding to SL Husker’s post.

They’re continuing to play hard which is a sign they believe in Fred. But it is my personal opinion that Fred’s going to have to adopt and blend some of what he wants to do offensively with what is realistic with the type of talent and roster he will be able to assemble for the Big Ten. And they HAVE to find a way to get better defensively and rebound the ball. 

Won’t be surprised if this is Doc’s last year with the program and if they replace at least one assistant (i.e. Gates). Can’t go status quo after a third consecutive single digit win season.

• Plus1 3

The score and result doesn't tell the whole story.  It was a good effort by the Huskers and it was winnable.  Huskers were leading most of the way.  They were up by 3 with less than 3 to go.  Then Michigan went on a 13-4 run.  That's gotta drive the guys crazy.  Props to Michigan having better bigs and rebounding everything, and their team for hitting free throws....and knowing how to win these games.  Because they couldn't hit a 3 all night.

• seaofred92 changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #22- @ Michigan: Tuesday, February 1 8pm BTN
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic