Game Result  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Minnesota single digit win
    • Minnesota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2022 at 03:35 AM

Meaning, it's their best chance for a possible conference win.  I'm not counting on them to pull out a victory.

This is the first of back to back games (at Ohio State tomorrow), then at Iowa, Maryland, at NW, Iowa, at Penn State, at Ohio State, at Wisconsin.  So it won't get any easier the rest of the way. I think tonight is their best opportunity to avoid a win-less conference record.  Although, 1 win or and going winless is pretty much the same :facepalm:

58 minutes ago, admo said:

Meaning, it's their best chance for a possible conference win.  I'm not counting on them to pull out a victory.

This is the first of back to back games (at Ohio State tomorrow), then at Iowa, Maryland, at NW, Iowa, at Penn State, at Ohio State, at Wisconsin.  So it won't get any easier the rest of the way. I think tonight is their best opportunity to avoid a win-less conference record.  Although, 1 win or and going winless is pretty much the same :facepalm:

Although you are absolutely correct that statistically zero versus one win is pretty indifferent, the legs of a storyline about a team that went WINLESS in conference is one that would have significant staying power over the years.

• Oh Yeah! 1
56 minutes ago, Comish said:

Although you are absolutely correct that statistically zero versus one win is pretty indifferent, the legs of a storyline about a team that went WINLESS in conference is one that would have significant staying power over the years.

You're right, it's true.

Come on Husker basketball, beat the snot out of the Gophers!  Let's Do This!!! 

• seaofred92 changed the title to Nebrasketball Game #24- Minnesota: Wednesday, February 9 8:00pm BTN
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic