Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker:

hello, NU has offered marquis hundley, from santa rosa jc. He is now high on NU, & is hoping to visit NU sometime in oct:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewp...sp?pr_key=56325

p.s. he is a dec grad, & bench presses 335, also (not too bad for a cb)

2nd p.s. fyi: armando murillo, cb, from e az cc, will be visiting NU on 09/30 (& is also high on NU, & also a dec grad), & NU still has a good chance w/ deangelo willingham, cb, coll of desert, who may also visit, & NOW IS HIGH ON NU!

right now, i will be happy with any decent db's for next year......juco's or no, we will need to upgrade the d backfield next year......may be a long season this year back there..........

hunter

here is an article that writes of your concerns about NU's lack of secondary help:

http://www.realfootball365.com/college/art...dary150806.html

therefore, to avoid this NU would not mind taking all 3, imo - plus, 3 hs db's

right?

Unless these JUCO DBs play safety, I don't see the point of bring in JUCOs. Next year we will have Bowman, Grixby and Jones at the corner positions. What is the point of bring in a JUCO to be the fourth corner. Unless they have four to play three or at least three to play two I don't see the reason to bring in any JUCOs. Safety is a different story.

Unless these JUCO DBs play safety, I don't see the point of bring in JUCOs. Next year we will have Bowman, Grixby and Jones at the corner positions. What is the point of bring in a JUCO to be the fourth corner. Unless they have four to play three or at least three to play two I don't see the reason to bring in any JUCOs. Safety is a different story.

No guarantee how Bowman will return from injury.

No guarantee how Bowman will return from injury.

Bowman could pull a Willie McGahee and decide he is good enough to go to the show.

• 1 month later...