CB Ryan Robinson

seaofred92

To which school will Robinson commit?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Ryan Robinson, Jr.

Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

School: Edna Karr

Position: Cornerback

Height: 6-0

Weight: 170

Power 5 Offers: Arkansas, Auburn, Colorado, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Virginia

Visits: 6/17/22 - Friday Night Lights

Twitter

247 Composite: #530 Overall; #53 CB; .8803; :ThreeStar:

Rivals: #54 CB; :ThreeStar:
247: #77 CB; :ThreeStar:

On3: #93 CB; :ThreeStar:

ESPN: 

Hudl

“It’s coming soon,” Robinson told On3. “It could be any day now, but I’m thinking in September, whenever I decide. I’ve narrowed it down to Nebraska and Oregon and right now my focus is on those two teams.

“It’s getting harder and harder every day from those schools,” he added. “It’s been hard, so I’m taking it day by day.”

“Nebraska is in my ear every five minutes,” he said. “I can start there Day 1 and that’s a big highlight for me — being able to start early — and also being with Louisiana guys like Ajay Allen and Decoldest Crawford. That makes it easier. The Louisiana people tell me how it out there and they keep it real, they’re gonna play a lot of the Louisiana guys.”

On3

On 8/23/2022 at 2:55 PM, Toe said:

If we land him, hopefully he sticks around longer than some of the other Edna Karr guys we've had...

The thing is, Karr has been a top program in Louisiana and produces a lot of solid talent... it's hard to differentiate the guys who are good from the guys who are truly great. The guys we had from Karr in the past were all in the "good" category and all ended up at smaller Louisiana schools. I haven't seen Robinson play but I fear he may be another in that category.

• 5 weeks later...