QB Zane Flores [Oklahoma State Commit]

Player: Zane Flores

Hometown: Gretna, NE

School: Gretna High School

Position: QB

Height: 6'4

Weight: 186

Power 5 Offers: Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Pittsburgh, Oregon State, Washington, Missouri, Indiana

G5 Offers: Bowling Green, Memphis

Visits: Kansas State (Unofficial), North Dakota State (Unofficial), Nebraska (Unofficial), Iowa State (Unofficial), Missouri (Unofficial), Northwestern (Unofficial), Ohio State (Official) 

Twitter - @ZaneFlores12

247 Composite

Rivals: :3 Star:
247: #29 QB :3 Star:

On3: #20 QB :3 Star:

ESPN: 

Hudl - https://www.hudl.com/profile/12454878/Zane-Flores

• Oh Yeah! 1

22 minutes ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

Not officially yet no, I wasn't sure this was only for offers. I thought it could be players Nebraska has shown interest in. Ill raise my had on that one my bad. Please delete if this isn't supposed to be on this page. 

No problem. But, these threads are usually saved for recruits that actually have offers.  We all pretty much hope he eventually gets one.  And, I think he will. 

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

Best QB in the state IMO. 

Tough luck with the whole vacating of the state title.  Was it the kid’s fault or coach’s? @GretnaHusker14

I am not aware of who messed up not submitting the whole form thing. So I don't want to speculate. I dont think the coaches or the student is to blame. Unfortunate though that they are taking it out on the kids. Especially given the fact that the student in questions parents were going through a breakup. Also not right that they released the students name. 

• Plus1 2

I feel badly for the kids but thankfully, we all saw the game.  While the record book won't reflect Gretna as the state champ, I was happy to hear that the kids would be able to keep their rightfully earned 1st place medals.  Frankly, Westside didn't deserve to win that game after how badly the coaching staff botched that final goal line sequence.  After reading the story it doesn't appear that there was any ill intent, just a messy divorce situation.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

I am not aware of who messed up not submitting the whole form thing. So I don't want to speculate. I dont think the coaches or the student is to blame. Unfortunate though that they are taking it out on the kids. Especially given the fact that the student in questions parents were going through a breakup. Also not right that they released the students name. 

I agree.  My wife coaches high school volleyball and thinks the transfer rules are getting a little ridiculous but said it is mainly due to basketball players in the metro area.  She had a player that moved here from overseas and didn’t get her paperwork in on time and couldn’t play this year because of it. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Zane Flores [Oklahoma State Commit]