QB Zane Flores [Oklahoma State Commit]

8 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Exactly what I was thinking, and I also think Gundy would listen if Trev called.

Gundy for sure would listen.   He's hinted at wanting out the last few years, for the right contract, he's available.   Not sure what his buyout is, but I think he's attainable if that's a direction TA wants to go.  As for the topic of this thread, I'm going to get a close up look at Flores in a few weeks when Gretna takes on BellWest, should be an exciting game.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, sho said:

Gundy for sure would listen.   He's hinted at wanting out the last few years, for the right contract, he's available.   Not sure what his buyout is, but I think he's attainable if that's a direction TA wants to go.  As for the topic of this thread, I'm going to get a close up look at Flores in a few weeks when Gretna takes on BellWest, should be an exciting game.

In 2020 it was reduced from 5 mil to 4 mil.

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Didn't know that - thanks 

But hey, if he was someone they wanted, throw a bunch of money at him and make him say no? Never hurts to ask. He’s definitely a good coach. He isn’t, a great recruiter though, which is probably why OSU is mostly in that second tier of teams. They haven’t even recruited as well as Nebraska has. Not very close either. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...