WR Barry Jackson [Cincinnati - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

15 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jackson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Louisville
    • Florida State
    • Memphis
    • ECU

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Coach Rhule. When he says he hasn't had any coaches visit him and he is 85% committed there is something to question there. Can't sleep on him or other teams with swoop in and try to steal his commitment. Maybe CR doesn't want him as a wr for his offense who knows :dunno

My guess is NO coaches have visited him, must mean he doesn’t fit new staff style or preferred skill set. Not everyone that SF staff recruited will fit, plus everyone says our current team is loaded wit MAC talent playing in the Big 10. SF eye for talent may not be as good as everyone thought. Maybe this kid falls into that category, so if someone swoops in and nabs him, and Rhule doesn’t fight for him, that tells me enough.

11 minutes ago, HANC said:

My guess is NO coaches have visited him, must mean he doesn’t fit new staff style or preferred skill set. Not everyone that SF staff recruited will fit, plus everyone says our current team is loaded wit MAC talent playing in the Big 10. SF eye for talent may not be as good as everyone thought. Maybe this kid falls into that category, so if someone swoops in and nabs him, and Rhule doesn’t fight for him, that tells me enough.

And I understand that but why wouldn't he fit as a wide receiver that's the question.  Maybe he isn't tall enough but he sure is fast so you would think he'd be perfect for CR to develop.

20 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And I understand that but why wouldn't he fit as a wide receiver that's the question.  Maybe he isn't tall enough but he sure is fast so you would think he'd be perfect for CR to develop.

I don’t disagree with you… does anyone know how fast he is? The WR thy Rhule seems to like are track guys who can fly…. At 5-11, he doesn’t fit the bill as a big bodied possession wr either…. I don’t know, just speculating

On 12/9/2022 at 8:41 AM, Mavric said:

Staffer Adam DiMichele was down to watch his game last Friday.  But no coaches have been to see him.

He says he's 85% on his commitment.  Still planning to sign this month.

Not contacting him at all seems like a chinsey way to treat a kid. I they want him let him know.....if they don't let him know so he can move on and not get caught in the lurch.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Barry Jackson [Cincinnati - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic