DL Nigel Smith [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

11 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Smith commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma
    • Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Mav, this is probably a stupid question, but Is the late March weekend visit considered an official visit for him and Raiola or are they coming in an unofficial capacity.  Thx. 

I don't think they can take officail visits until April so these would all be unnoficial visits.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I don't think they can take official visits until April so these would all be unofficial visits.

Another stupid question is I know that the main thing that separates a official visit from a unofficial visit is the recruit pays to see the University.  But is there any other things that separate it??  Is the recruit that is on a unofficial not able to speak to coaches or not able to see certain things???  Just trying to understand what is the main difference between the to?

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Another stupid question is I know that the main thing that separates a official visit from a unofficial visit is the recruit pays to see the University.  But is there any other things that separate it??  Is the recruit that is on a unofficial not able to speak to coaches or not able to see certain things???  Just trying to understand what is the main difference between the to?

Pretty much the only difference is who is paying for the travel, lodging and meals.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to DL Nigel Smith [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]