RB Dontavius Braswell [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Braswell commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I woukd hope we take him but we are stacked. Not saying he couldn't come in and play right away but be prepared to sit and learn bc I don't think that Nebraska is looking for immediate help next season. If he isn't ok sitting and wants to play right away good luck to him at BC or whatever college he decides to choose.

Two issues, IMO: 

1. Seven scholarship running backs, with none leaving this year if they don't want to. Sure, inevitably, someone will. But there are also 3 freshmen already here. 

2. Pipeline to Georgia already exists and is plenty strong with or without Braswell. 10 players on the roster from Georgia, many from top programs in the state. 

Anybody like our chances just believe he goes to BC to get more of a chance to play right away. I get that Nebraska won't stop recruiting every position bc you never know what to expect with young men leaving or getting hurt but i just don't see much opportunity for him. Not saying he isnt talented but we have talented rb's just need the right coach to develop and keep a running back in the game longer then 5 minutes to establish a rhythm.

Anybody think he commits today? Better option would be BC probably get more playing time. Not saying i don't wish for him to be here but high profile kids don't have the patient to sit and wait their so called turn anymore. Usually its the other way around now usually will go to a college with more opportunity to start.

• Mavric changed the title to RB Dontavius Braswell [South Carolina - Signed LOI]