Herbie Logo Changed

Mavric

It all gives me a good chuckle.

I was called out recently by some white folks for referring to my wife as a nice gal.  I grew up in Omaha and had lots of family in Omaha, Lincoln and Iowa [obviously, lots of farmers].  Everyone I knew used "gal" to refer to a girl. 

Well, I guess that term refers to a black slave and shows ownership and branding [as in the mark you put on a cow], according to them. My Dad was a beef selector with IGA, I never heard of that term relating to this.  I don't know, maybe it does.  

Whatever, all I know now is that I'm a racist.  It doesn't matter that my wife is black, as I used the term "gal" in a conversation.  I have two black sons as well [but I'm a racist].  

Ha ha.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Get rid of herbie & replace him with a giant corn cob that rides a tractor around memorial stadium. 

Reject modernity embrace tradition. 

What about something like this?

:nanalama

But make it a corn cob riding Runza Rex

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

16 minutes ago, GSG said:

What about something like this?

:nanalama

But make it a corn cob riding Runza Rex

This is how we become nationally relevant again 

26 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

It all gives me a good chuckle.

I was called out recently by some white folks for referring to my wife as a nice gal.  I grew up in Omaha and had lots of family in Omaha, Lincoln and Iowa [obviously, lots of farmers].  Everyone I knew used "gal" to refer to a girl. 

Well, I guess that term refers to a black slave and shows ownership and branding [as in the mark you put on a cow], according to them. My Dad was a beef selector with IGA, I never heard of that term relating to this.  I don't know, maybe it does.  

Whatever, all I know now is that I'm a racist.  It doesn't matter that my wife is black, as I used the term "gal" in a conversation.  I have two black sons as well [but I'm a racist].  

Ha ha.

You’re canceled brah