Herbie Logo Changed

Mavric

20 minutes ago, macroboy said:

This is happening because over the last 4+ years white supremacy has made a rise in this country. I'm not really sure what that correlates with. We need to put it back down to the normal level America is comfortable with.

then a good first step might be to not empower them more by letting them appropriate hand gestures that have been used for another meaning for who knows how long.

so does it matter which hand one uses to make the sign, cause when i make the sign it looks more like a "w q"?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Wow!

1- and you know it’s not being used officially for white supremacy how?

The lack of white supremacist in the world. Go on and show me where they are at I will wait. 

2- and you actually think there are only 4? Maybe in the local chapter meeting.

Maybe 3

BTW, I could give two squirts about this change. I thought they did away long ago with the old fat hick Herbie anyway. Oh well we was waiting for your opinion now that we know it isn't two squirts we can all rest easy. 

3 hours ago, macroboy said:

Not accurate. Even if it started as a joke it has been adopted.

You can find pictures of Roger Stone and some proud boys doing it while out drinking. Were they kidding? Doesn't matter. also, can you imagine the anal pounding Roger Stone and some proud boys gave each other after a night of hard drinking?!? #pride

You can also find Colorado's own Lauren Bobert (think Sarah Palin but dumber....I know, it's hard to do) giving a 2019 tour of the CO state capital to a small squad of gravy seals. They are also flashing that sign.

I have seen some Proud Boys use it locally as well.

And yes, the sign does get used for more than one thing. I remember someone doing it in a camera shot at a Cubs game, and a military cadet doing it during a televised sports game. It got a short wave of national media attention but it was clear to most of us that what they were doing was the game where you get someone to look at the circle, and you get to punch them. I'm pretty sure we have an early pic of coach Frost out recruiting and he is doing that.

And yes, it does get used for 3 pointers as well.

This is happening because over the last 4+ years white supremacy has made a rise in this country. I'm not really sure what that correlates with. We need to put it back down to the normal level America is comfortable with.

Good gravy... :facepalm: 

Imagine being so brainwashed that you believe literally anything you just typed, especially the bold. 

Americans didn't invent slavery or racism, contrary to what Rachel Maddow told you, and America at this point would be as non-racist as any country in history if politicians (mostly those on the left) didn't benefit from dividing people by race. 

I've never met or seen a white supremacist, and I doubt you have either. These right wing figures you've been brainwashed into calling white supremacists are nothing even close to that, and even people such as Richard Spencer who stupidly self-identify as white nationalists are basically harmless. 

At this point, white supremacy is a label that has lost all meaning just like racism, because it's been highjacked by leftists who would rather attack someone with hate than debate the merits of their positions upon disagreement.

Most of the time, when Democrats accuse others of racism, it's really a projection of their own subconscious feelings. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1