Herbie Logo Changed

Mavric

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Good gravy... :facepalm: 

Imagine being so brainwashed that you believe literally anything you just typed, especially the bold. 

Americans didn't invent slavery or racism, contrary to what Rachel Maddow told you, and America at this point would be as non-racist as any country in history if politicians (mostly those on the left) didn't benefit from dividing people by race. 

I've never met or seen a white supremacist, and I doubt you have either. These right wing figures you've been brainwashed into calling white supremacists are nothing even close to that, and even people such as Richard Spencer who stupidly self-identify as white nationalists are basically harmless. 

At this point, white supremacy is a label that has lost all meaning just like racism, because it's been highjacked by leftists who would rather attack someone with hate than debate the merits of their positions upon disagreement.

Most of the time, when Democrats accuse others of racism, it's really a projection of their own subconscious feelings. 

Wrong.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Or on TV, the Internet, etc. None of the people microboy mentioned in his post were white supremacists. Unless you have a VERY vague definition of what that means, in which case it basically means nothing.

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification...your statement really seemed to indicate a broader scope in that you have never "seen a white supremacist"...which would just be a purposely socially blind observation and statement on your part.

56 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification...your statement really seemed to indicate a broader scope in that you have never "seen a white supremacist"...which would just be a purposely socially blind observation and statement on your part.

They try to tell you that Trump is a White Supremacist.

When in fact, those who know what White Supremacists are, KNOW he is not.

Ask yourself this: If he was,,,,, How could he support Israel?? Are they not a Jewish state.

They also follow the Vikings bible.

All discussions about the “symbol” aside, what’s the outrage?

As far as I know, no one tried to “cancel” UNL because of Herbie.

The University was not forced in any way to make the change.

The “mainstream media” is only reporting on this after the fact.

My understanding is that TWO YEARS ago the marketing team at UNL felt the change was needed to protect the brand.

The marketing team has constantly evaluated and changed logos, uniforms, etc.  Why are so many people so pissed at UNL and the “libs” and the “msm”?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
32 minutes ago, funhusker said:

All discussions about the “symbol” aside, what’s the outrage?

As far as I know, no one tried to “cancel” UNL because of Herbie.

The University was not forced in any way to make the change.

The “mainstream media” is only reporting on this after the fact.

My understanding is that TWO YEARS ago the marketing team at UNL felt the change was needed to protect the brand.

The marketing team has constantly evaluated and changed logos, uniforms, etc.  Why are so many people so pissed at UNL and the “libs” and the “msm”?

Is it because the SJW's here never complained about racist-Herbie because they were okay with wearing the shirts and hats??

I have no idea.  

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Is it because the SJW's here never complained about racist-Herbie because they were okay with wearing the shirts and hats??

I have no idea.  

Huh?

Teach, you’ve been stretching lately.  You okay?

No one asked for the change, some “sjw”s have just tried to explain  why it happened.  

:dunno

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Huh?

Teach, you’ve been stretching lately.  You okay?

No one asked for the change, some “sjw”s have just tried to explain  why it happened.  

:dunno

No clue, just tossing out an idea.

I don't know why people care I also don't know why the sjw's didn't care that Herbie was racist.  

19 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No clue, just tossing out an idea.

I don't know why people care I also don't know why the sjw's didn't care that Herbie was racist.  

Only the ones on the marketing team.

But even then, they didn’t think it was racist, they just didn’t think the possibility of some people thinking it was racist was worth the trouble.

Is this situation really that hard to grasp for folks?  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Only the ones on the marketing team.

But even then, they didn’t think it was racist, they just didn’t think the possibility of some people thinking it was racist was worth the trouble.

Is this situation really that hard to grasp for folks?  

I just thought he was holding up 3 fingers because that is how many games Frost wins.

• Haha 1