*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

I am so happy right now! Curious to see what they had to give up. I know Lock was part of it, and that's great. Hopefully a fresh start gives him another chance, seems like a good enough dude. Looks like Shelby Harris too, which is kind of a bummer, but well worth it. 

Edited by AZRaiderH8r
Updated info!
  • Plus1 1

37 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

I am so happy right now! Curious to see what they had to give up. I know Lock was part of it, and that's great. Hopefully a fresh start gives him another chance, seems like a good enough dude. Looks like Shelby Harris too, which is kind of a bummer, but well worth it. 

Lock, Fant, DL Shelby Harris.  2 1st round, 2 second round and a 5th.  In return they get Russ and a 4th round pick

• Thanks 1

In biased but I'm not really sure they could lose. I would much rather have Rogers but they had to do something. They have wasted several years with poor QB play when the rest of the team was a contender. The other ways they tried to go about it failed miserably. And there's probably not a QB in the draft ready to carry a team right now.

• Plus1 3

I think in terms of value, the edge goes to the Seahawks.  I like Russ and remember hoping the Bears could get him a few seasons ago.  I'm happy for the Broncos getting a real good one at QB.  Just look how good he is with a dog at RB (Marshawn Lynch), playmakers at WR, and a top defense (Super Bowl season).  I do believe the Broncos will be going toe-to-toe with the Chiefs and Bills

19 hours ago, Mavric said:

So much talent, too much China Doll.   As Philly fan, i had hoped he could be similar to Big Ben.  Strong Arm, surprisingly mobile and a good leader.   He is all that, but he also gets hurt way too much and just makes too many mental mistakes still.  

Yikes

The Athletic's Zak Keefer reports the Colts' issues with ex-QB Carson Wentz "stretched back to before the season began."

Keefer paints a picture of a quarterback who was basically never liked or respected from the second he showed up in Indianapolis. "Over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year." Other than that Mrs. Lincoln? But there's more. "The quarterback, who learned he was on shaky ground with the organization over the last month, reached out to owner Jim Irsay in hopes of setting up a meeting to 'clear the air,' a source said. But Irsay declined the meeting." Yikes. These are the exact kind of things that were said about Wentz his final days in Philadelphia. He frankly sounds unpleasant to work with. It is impossible to see how this will work in the league's most dysfunctional organization in Washington. Best of luck, "Commanders" fans. 

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/11167/carson-wentz

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, default_28 said:

I'm not sure if I'm alone on this, but I think this makes Irsay look worse than Wentz. Or at least as bad. Why wouldn't you at least meet with your starting qb and see what he has to say about his behavior?  

I could see that but Irsay is a known entity; a drugged-out/drunk billionaire a$$h@!e :lol: