*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

@BigRedBuster that might be a little extreme (possibly intentionally so).  Though I have not standing to know for sure.  Not sure that person does either.

But I definitely think he should be out for several weeks at least.  I find it very hard to believe that the hit last week caused the issues we saw.  In my completely uneducated opinion, that is a textbook case of Second Impact Syndrome.  The first one wasn't seen as very bad so he played but then it didn't take much of a second hit to produce some ugly results.

So he needs plenty of time to recover before being subjected to any other potential impacts.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

On 10/5/2022 at 10:09 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa out for at least Jets game while in concussion protocol, but coach says MRI was clean (msn.com)

Said wide receiver Tyreek Hill: “Tua’s fine. I’ve had a chance to talk to him on our off days. There’s really nothing to talk about further. Tua is fine. He’s in good hands.”

I trust the teammates and people very close in Tua's circle.  From a distance, I would hope he gets a few weeks to heal up. 

Should Tua decide to play again in a few weeks, that is fine by me.  If he shuts it down longer, I'm ok with that too.  Whatever he decides, I am ok with.  But I am not listening to the CTE subject matter expert calling for immediate retirement from the outside looking in.