*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

11 minutes ago, desertshox said:

Wow is right.

So what exactly is shown here? I try to avoid the injury replays. Want to know before I click.

Baker Mayfield leading the Rams on 98-yard game-winning drive last night. No injuries lol 

Mike White is one tough SOB, that's for sure. Broncos got a "moral victory", which is the dumbest thing in professional sports. Sure would have been nice to finally beat those damn Chefs, but alas, it was not meant to be be. We have tickets for the Cardinals game this weekend, going to be a real barn burner. 

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Mike White is one tough SOB, that's for sure. Broncos got a "moral victory", which is the dumbest thing in professional sports. Sure would have been nice to finally beat those damn Chefs, but alas, it was not meant to be be. We have tickets for the Cardinals game this weekend, going to be a real barn burner. 

Pat tried gift-wrapping the game for you guys, but that nasty injury to Wilson pretty much ended it. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Pat tried gift-wrapping the game for you guys, but that nasty injury to Wilson pretty much ended it. 

Very true. You don't often get three picks from him, that's for sure. The impact of Russ's head to the turf was scary. Gotta give it up to the guy though. Clearly concussed, comes out of the tent to cheer for his team after they scored a TD, then went to the locker room. It has been a very tough year, but I thought that was a classy move.

• Thanks 1