*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

15 minutes ago, lo country said:

Now he has missed 4 PAT's in this game.  And I am a Cowboys fan.  Killing me.

The first 2 or 3 are on Maher. The 4th is all on the coach. 0 for 3 on PATs and you send him out for a 4th try? Try somebody else or go for 2 but don’t try the guy that is no longer going to be on the team. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The first 2 or 3 are on Maher. The 4th is all on the coach. 0 for 3 on PATs and you send him out for a 4th try? Try somebody else or go for 2 but don’t try the guy that is no longer going to be on the team. 

Not sure he goes to San Fran at this point.  Dude is all in his own head at this point.

33 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

At that point, you have to let him work it out.  They aren’t going to lose the game. 

Also, I’d be shocked if he lost his job in the middle of the playoffs after he had a good year. 

Are you going to take someone who hasn’t kicked all year?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

At that point, you have to let him work it out.  They aren’t going to lose the game. 

Also, I’d be shocked if he lost his job in the middle of the playoffs after he had a good year. 

Are you going to take someone who hasn’t kicked all year?

Dallas can’t risk losing a game in the playoffs with an unreliable kicker. I would be shocked if they don’t bring in kickers this week to just check out their options. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yeah, I heard about that this morning.  My comments last night may have been fueled by knee-jerk reactions and a handful of beers I had during the game.

The interesting thing is, this is why the NFL moved back the extra point distance.  It's not automatic.  I wish the NCAA would do the same.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1