*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

18 hours ago, sho said:

Go Birds!

giphy.gif

Fly Eagles Fly

LOL that was funny!  :laughpound

I think the 4 best teams in football made the CCGs, and the Eagles have just as good of a shot to win it all as any of them.  No matter who wins out, it will be a great Super Bowl matchup of the final 2 best teams.  Because these conf championship games will be tough to win, but earned.

Brock Purdy has to come back down to Earth because that's the law of physics. Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana and Tom Brady all had s#!t games in the mix.

But I hope Brock can keep it up for at least two more games. Niners are a good team and it's a fun story.

If we're talking real money, still can't say I'd bet against Philly. Niners have a great D but mobile QBs are their achilles heel. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

My brother and his family are huge Eagles fans, so I'm telling them I'm rooting for them (as long as they're not playing the Chiefs).  But, deep down, i really am rooting for a Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl.  The Purdy story is just too good to not be rooting for him.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Chiefs win this weekend with Mahomes injured.

• Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Brock Purdy has to come back down to Earth because that's the law of physics. Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana and Tom Brady all had s#!t games in the mix.

But I hope Brock can keep it up for at least two more games. Niners are a good team and it's a fun story.

If we're talking real money, still can't say I'd bet against Philly. Niners have a great D but mobile QBs are their achilles heel. 

I know you are NorCal and enjoying it, as you should !!! chuckleshuffle

I think the 9ers are going to beat Philly in a close one, on the road.  I think their Defense is incredible and full of toughness and speed unmatched in the league.  I absolutely love their defense. 

Purdy can game-manage the offense and make some big plays.  They have good backs that get first downs. They are doing everything right, and have a helluva kicker (Robbie Gould).

Philly is real tough but I think their best football was happening earlier on in the year, and the 49ers best football in current time.  The Eagles are the 2nd best team in the NFC imo behind San Fran.  Lots of excitement for this game, and it's going to be a fun to watch!  I feel like whoever wins this will bring the Super Bowl Championship home to the NFC.

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

My brother and his family are huge Eagles fans, so I'm telling them I'm rooting for them (as long as they're not playing the Chiefs).  But, deep down, i really am rooting for a Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl.  The Purdy story is just too good to not be rooting for him.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Chiefs win this weekend with Mahomes injured.

I would like to see 49ers vs Chiefs too (if Mahomes is good), but I think it might be Super Bowl Round 3 between Cincinnati Bengals vs San Francisco 49ers.  And Joe Cool might just get revenge for Bengal fans (49ers won the previous Super Bowl Matchups in the final moments).

14 minutes ago, admo said:

I would like to see 49ers vs Chiefs too (if Mahomes is good), but I think it might be Super Bowl Round 3 between Cincinnati Bengals vs San Francisco 49ers.  And Joe Cool might just get revenge for Bengal fans (49ers won the previous Super Bowl Matchups in the final moments).

If it's Bengals vs. 49ers, I guess I'll have to root for the Bengals with all the Huskers on their team.  But, I have Joe Cool fatigue, probably from him being such a topic around here for so many years.