*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

I would say that the Eagles had the easiest path to a Super Bowl that I can remember, but not their fault. The unfortunate thing is that this Super Bowl could lead to a divorce in my house, but we've had a good run. My wife is a Giants fan, hates the Eagles. I'm a Broncos fan, hate the Chiefs. So, we'll each be "cheering" for the other's hated rival, so things could get ugly.

Oh, but the Broncos are getting Sean Peyton. Meh, wouldn't have been my choice, but they didn't ask me. 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm bitter and biased but I really wan't that impressed with the Eagles. They look highly beatable to me. 

Once Brock got hurt, they went vanilla on both offense and defense.   And still didn't allow Hurts to get touched by the best defense in the NFL.   Bosa was pancaked more than he got pressure.   It was vanilla and dominating in the trenches.   With a banged up WR core, no real running game and limited QB mobility, I expect the Eagles to dominate the line and get a lot of pressure and hits on Mahommes.   I mean they look beatable  and are 14-1 with Hurts starting this year.   Dollars to donuts, they will be 15-1 with him as a starter.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sho said:

Once Brock got hurt, they went vanilla on both offense and defense.   And still didn't allow Hurts to get touched by the best defense in the NFL.   Bosa was pancaked more than he got pressure.   It was vanilla and dominating in the trenches.   With a banged up WR core, no real running game and limited QB mobility, I expect the Eagles to dominate the line and get a lot of pressure and hits on Mahommes.   I mean they look beatable  and are 14-1 with Hurts starting this year.   Dollars to donuts, they will be 15-1 with him as a starter.

Purdy had a better QBR than Hurts in that game. Just sayin'

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Purdy had a better QBR than Hurts in that game. Just sayin'

Good for him on that meaningless win.   I do sincerely hope he can recover and have a long and successful career, but having a better QBR when he only threw 2 passes less than 3 yards in the air after getting injured shows it's not a great comparison stat.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sho said:

Good for him on that meaningless win.   I do sincerely hope he can recover and have a long and successful career, but having a better QBR when he only threw 2 passes less than 3 yards in the air after getting injured shows it's not a great comparison stat.

He was 4 for 4!

Seriously, I was having a bit of a joke with the QBR. 

But the Eagles only managed 269 yards total offense and Hurts didn't look as scary as I thought he'd be. 

Like I said, I'm bitter. 

• Plus1 1