*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

All I'm asking is why?  Why do Sean payton pick Denver Broncos? 

He could have done the Redskins, the Texans, the Carolina or Cardinals...  even the Chicago Bears if he wanted to (discussions behind closed doors).

I know @Mavricis a big big Bronco homie, so he has to be pretty happy about this.  But I just do not get it, and want to understand.

He has a future HOFer QB with Russ Wilson, and Broncos have had a pretty good defense continuously the past several years.  

I guess I just donnot see an advantage and clear path to the AFC championship with KC, Bengals, Buffalo, Chargers, Titans (would include Baltimore but it depends on where Lamar Jackson does) and even Miami, Jacksonville and New England if they get their QB.

The NFC is more wide open.  It feels like the Manning thing (plug n play), but lightening doesn't strike twice.

So what are the real pros for taking the Denver job ?  Because he will be standing in freezing cold weather the final 4 games (and playoffs).

On 2/4/2023 at 10:13 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Ok…this is stupid. 

If they do this, they might as well just switch to 7v7 flag.   The roughing the passer penalty is already a disgrace, doing this will just make it damn near impossible to play defense.

• TBH 1