*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

8 hours ago, chamrocck said:

I was rooting for the Chiefs.  But did Suh even play for the Eagles?  I didn’t really see him but I was at a large gathering and didn’t watch every snap closely,

Was rooting for the Eagles and  I didn’t see him once either.  I had a few edibles however so am not 100% sure myself.  

I do remember the penalty however.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

8 hours ago, chamrocck said:

I was rooting for the Chiefs.  But did Suh even play for the Eagles?  I didn’t really see him but I was at a large gathering and didn’t watch every snap closely,

ESPN says he had a QB hit. I remember he got a hands to the face penalty in the first half

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

I mean, the guy admitted he grabbed him after the game. 

They blew two big calls in the eagles favor, plus they missed about 4 delay of games and 5 false starts on them as well. Seems like it all evened out 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 2
1 hour ago, GSG said:

I mean, the guy admitted he grabbed him after the game. 

They blew two big calls in the eagles favor, plus they missed about 4 delay of games and 5 false starts on them as well. Seems like it all evened out 

I thought they could’ve swallowed the whistle on that holding call at that point in the game. He did grab him, ever so briefly, but that happens a lot without a flag. It didn’t change the outcome so it’s not big deal.

But I do agree on the false start penalties. The right side, guard or tackle, of the Philly OL was moving early the whole game.

The worst call of the game was after the game when Kelce was crying that no one gave them a chance, they didn’t get any respect.:facepalm:  Pretty cringe for the best TE with the best QB in the league saying they get no respect. They were the odds on favorite to win the SB 11 out of 18 weeks this season ffs.

• TBH 1

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

I thought they could’ve swallowed the whistle on that holding call at that point in the game. He did grab him, ever so briefly, but that happens a lot without a flag. It didn’t change the outcome so it’s not big deal.

But I do agree on the false start penalties. The right side, guard or tackle, of the Philly OL was moving early the whole game.

The worst call of the game was after the game when Kelce was crying that no one gave them a chance, they didn’t get any respect.:facepalm:  Pretty cringe for the best TE with the best QB in the league saying they get no respect. They were the odds on favorite to win the SB 11 out of 18 weeks this season ffs.

Yeah that was pretty annoying from Kelce. They had the 3rd highest odds to win the SB at the beginning of the season lol 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
40 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I'm a Chiefs fan.  And, yeah....Kelce's comments were odd.  When you have been in 3 of the last 4 Sbs and won two of them, at some point, you need to stop thinking people are disrespecting you.  But..hey...if him thinking that gets him up in the morning to work hard enough to be that good....

The ref probably should have swallowed his whistle on that play late in the game.  But, there were lots of non-calls that went the Eagle's way all game, as you pointed out.

• TBH 2
43 minutes ago, admo said:

The penalty confused me, because I don't know the rules exactly.  I thought defenders can make contact within 5 yards?  The WR was maybe 2 yards beyond the LOS.  

Great game overall and both teams played like SB winners.  Sucks someone had to not-win.  

They can bump them within 5 yards (I think) of the line but they can’t grab and hold them at any point…..I think. Technically it was a correct call but it was maybe the most minor holding I’ve seen flagged and that was a very tough spot and time to get nit picky. Luckily it didn’t affect the outcome. I’m sure Eagles fans see it differently.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

They can bump them within 5 yards (I think) of the line but they can’t grab and hold them at any point…..I think. Technically it was a correct call but it was maybe the most minor holding I’ve seen flagged and that was a very tough spot and time to get nit picky. Luckily it didn’t affect the outcome. I’m sure Eagles fans see it differently.

This is where they called the hold (ignore the commentary by the tweeter in question):

• Plus1 2
39 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

This is where they called the hold (ignore the commentary by the tweeter in question):

I know it was the early grab. Still think it was ticky tack. But I don’t care, I didn’t have a dog in the fight and I also thought they missed quite a few calls on the Eagles. All in all the officiating wasn’t too bad, at least nothing that affected the outcome of the game.

• Plus1 1