*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

14 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I mean the Broncos lost 10 games last year.  I don't think their problem is just Russell Wilson.  

You must not have watched their games this year.

Their main problem for the last several years has been poor QB play.  Last year they were 23rd in the league in scoring running Teddy Bridgewater out there.  Two years ago they were 28th running Drew Lock out there.  Neither is a starting QB in the NFL now.  Now they are 29th in the NFL in scoring.  And just lost to the team that is 30th.

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

You must not have watched their games this year.

Their main problem for the last several years has been poor QB play. 

* Chicago Bears enter the chat

* Hi there, :)

* Wait, did you say poor offensive line, coaches, WR and QB play???

* Chicago Bears leave the chat

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, admo said:

* Chicago Bears enter the chat

* Hi there, :)

* Wait, did you say poor offensive line, coaches, WR and QB play???

* Chicago Bears leave the chat

Before the last couple of weeks, Fields would have gotten my vote as the worst.  He's #32 in completion percentage.  But Wilson is all of #28.  And Fields only has one more interception.  

But I'd argue that Wilson has better receivers and probably better running backs.

• Plus1 1

On 10/7/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mavric said:

Before the last couple of weeks, Fields would have gotten my vote as the worst.  He's #32 in completion percentage.  But Wilson is all of #28.  And Fields only has one more interception.  

But I'd argue that Wilson has better receivers and probably better running backs.

Yeah but, if we can't be the worst at something, how can we be the best at anything?  :(

Everybody already knows the AFC game of the week is Miami Dolphins at New York Jets.

And to make it even more amazing, the NFC game of the week is the Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings.

How is even possible??? 

I know, It's so amazing that it gives you goosebumps

R.50098e535d146bd23f2bff5ab2c9882b?rik=kIqI4LYpD4VYrw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.gettyimages.com%2fphotos%2ffootball-chicago-bears-dick-butkus-in-action-defense-vs-minnesota-qb-picture-id513357724%3fs%3d594x594&ehk=nPj1wWlHRV%2bVYmAFzNpwPH%2bD%2bd1R%2bxnGHyx4f2V5i1w%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

See the source image

3136276cf52ecd41b636795fb6d14913.jpg?nii=t

See the source image

OIP.czv8bcbm8WW1tYpDLkGSawHaH5?pid=ImgDet&rs=1