*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Broncos actually scored an offensive touchdown......

And then got a delay of game penalty on the kickoff. Because apparently they had no idea what to do after scoring a touchdown.

According to one donkey fan on Twitter, all of your woes are due to the refs spotting the ball short all season lol

Gotta love Twitter

• Haha 2

I love Russ but I always thought half his game was ad-libbing.  Live and die by it.  And that Seattle was a good place to do that when the pass play breaks down in 2-10 seconds.

I feel for you Broncos fans @Mavric and anyone else.

He's no Romo in the pocket, but he's a lot like Romo outside the pocket..... and Farve.... and Steve McNair.... and Big Ben.  You know something is going to happen, possibly great, but also, possibly not so good either.

Great guy.  Pretty accurate at times.  Typically, a proven winner.

But you know.... there's the other stuff too <_<

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I mean ... every QB in history is accurate at times.  ;)

Maybe?, but also....

"How much sleep do you need to play 3 hours?" - Ken Stabler

77072618-john-madden-head-coach-oakland-raiders-file-photos.jpg

“you buy your train ticket and aim to get off at your stop, unless you happen to drift off. Then you go to wherever you wake up, and maybe that was just the destination that was meant for you from the start.” 

Evidence Shows Kenny Stabler Had a Brain Disease Linked to Concussions

I started my life third and long. I skipped practices. I got kicked off my high-school team. I got kicked off my college team. I left pro football in 1969. I've had third and 15 my whole life. Everybody's had rocky moments from day one. But sometimes you pick up third and long, and that's where you make your money. That's where the satisfaction comes, from the game and from life. And if a guy like Mavric says every QB in history is accurate at some point, buy him a taco and pint of guinniess, because he is right. But also buy the same for Admo, but that's my guy.  Inside The Play: An Xs and Os Tribute To Kenny Stabler - Roll 'Bama Roll

• Haha 1

WASHINGTON -- The attorney general for Washington, D.C., has filed a civil lawsuit against the Washington Commanders team owner Daniel Snyder and commissioner Roger Goodell...

For "allegedly colluding to deceive fans and district residents about the league's investigation into the team's toxic workplace culture and allegations of sexual assault in an effort to maintain a strong fan base and to increase profits".

Attorney General Karl Racine (D-D.C.) said his office was suing "because you can't lie to D.C. residents in order to protect your image and profits and get away with it. No matter who you are." Racine then added, "Even if you're the National Football League."

I am no Snyder fan or court of law judge.  I just found this to be eyebrow-raising. 

ESPN Top Stories:

D.C. AG files suit vs. Daniel Snyder, Commanders, Roger Goodell, NFL (espn.com)

1 hour ago, admo said:

WASHINGTON -- The attorney general for Washington, D.C., has filed a civil lawsuit against the Washington Commanders team owner Daniel Snyder and commissioner Roger Goodell...

For "allegedly colluding to deceive fans and district residents about the league's investigation into the team's toxic workplace culture and allegations of sexual assault in an effort to maintain a strong fan base and to increase profits".

Attorney General Karl Racine (D-D.C.) said his office was suing "because you can't lie to D.C. residents in order to protect your image and profits and get away with it. No matter who you are." Racine then added, "Even if you're the National Football League."

I am no Snyder fan or court of law judge.  I just found this to be eyebrow-raising. 

ESPN Top Stories:

D.C. AG files suit vs. Daniel Snyder, Commanders, Roger Goodell, NFL (espn.com)

So will this lawsuit open up the opportunity to sue politicians?

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
14 hours ago, desertshox said:

So will this lawsuit open up the opportunity to sue politicians?

LOL I just want to throw a rando lawsuit at my neighbor for allegedly colluding to deceive his lawn and our neighborhood.  Except he probably doesn't have NFL commissioner money or Daniel Snyder dough.... :lol:  And it won't make front page news