*** NFL 2022 ***

suh_fan93

Something I don’t understand. Yesterday they had an AFC and an NFC game.  Same today. So, why don’t they have both AFC games yesterday and both NFC games today?  

Right now, the chiefs have had one more day to prepare, rest and nurse injuries than Cincinnati will have. Same with the Eagles and the 49ers. 

Small detail. But, I see no reason to do it they way they do. 

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Something I don’t understand. Yesterday they had an AFC and an NFC game.  Same today. So, why don’t they have both AFC games yesterday and both NFC games today?  

Right now, the chiefs have had one more day to prepare, rest and nurse injuries than Cincinnati will have. Same with the Eagles and the 49ers. 

Small detail. But, I see no reason to doubt they way they do. 

I don't know what their answer is.  Or if there is a right answer.

All four of the teams that played today played last weekend.  So they got an extra day to recover from that.

The two lower seeds that played yesterday didn't get that but that's an advantage for the teams that finished #1.

17 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I was so pissed and heartbroken.  The Cowboys defense played awesome for quite a while, and all you had to do is score some points, Dallas.  Dak did Dak things offensively that I've seen so often every other Sunday.  Love the guy, but I loved 2AM as well.  Leaders lead the way to victories, more often than helping the other team out.  Damn.

Will get over it soon at some point, and then root for 49ers over Eagles 1000%.

27 minutes ago, admo said:

I was so pissed and heartbroken.  The Cowboys defense played awesome for quite a while, and all you had to do is score some points, Dallas.  Dak did Dak things offensively that I've seen so often every other Sunday.  Love the guy, but I loved 2AM as well.  Leaders lead the way to victories, more often than helping the other team out.  Damn.

Will get over it soon at some point, and then root for 49ers over Eagles 1000%.

Go Birds!

giphy.gif

Fly Eagles Fly

• Haha 1