Gotta hand it Frost (and the new hires)

8 hours ago, runningblind said:

Here we go with the kool-aid pumping.  I am excited to see what the media department and the sports writers will come up with between now and August.  I am not buying any of it until I see it.  

lines on both sides of the ball, both look weak in both players and coach's.  maybe were are moving to a 7on7 league!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
55 minutes ago, huskered17 said:

I haven't seen the question asked yet. Is Frost with this new staff, getting at least two more years to turn it around ?

Or does he have to get to at least 6 wins, to get another year.

I think he needs at least two more years, to see what these hires bring to the table.

GBR!!!

I'm fairly certain he'll be given two years, regardless of what happens

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm fairly certain he'll be given two years, regardless of what happens

This seems most likely absent another meltdown. We lose 8 or more with blowout losses, it seems likely he’d resign.  I can’t imagine Frost would feel it right to keep on losing into year 6. He has pride. 

4 hours ago, huskered17 said:

I haven't seen the question asked yet. Is Frost with this new staff, getting at least two more years to turn it around ?

Or does he have to get to at least 6 wins, to get another year.

I think he needs at least two more years, to see what these hires bring to the table.

GBR!!!

Honestly, based on how that schedule looks, if they can't get 6, not sure they deserve another year.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
35 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Can you name a QB in Nebraska history with more turnovers and losses than Adrian? 

Not in Nebraska history but I found a quarterback with similar win loss stats and turnovers last year. Casey Thompson at Texas and he did it with 4 and 5 star talent around him. 

2 minutes ago, Cigarman said:

Not in Nebraska history but I found a quarterback with similar win loss stats and turnovers last year. Casey Thompson at Texas and he did it with 4 and 5 star talent around him. 

Is that the "whole" story for him?  Do you believe you are giving an "honest" statement here?

Additionally, if true, is it your belief that he sucks and can't be coached up?

You guys really find it necessary to bash on a kid who doesn't even play here anymore?  Seriously guys, give it a rest.  Let the people excited about the changes enjoy it.  If you want to be mad, go read the Nebraska Hate Thread on the CU forum.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can you name a QB in Nebraska history that played with a combination of as bad of O line and Special teams?

yes Harry Tolly 

Just now, Hilltop said:

You guys really find it necessary to bash on a kid who doesn't even play here anymore?  Seriously guys, give it a rest.  Let the people excited about the changes enjoy it.  If you want to be mad, go read the Nebraska Hate Thread on the CU forum.

can we make fun of Brian Kelly? 

• Haha 1