Running Back Room

TGHusker

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

Ah, yes.  Thanks.

I do think Allen is a clear #2 after last game though. That kid is going to be good

4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

The absolute disrespect to multiple NFL players between 1997 and now after two games against Northwestern and North Dakota :lol:

Your takes are great entertainment

No disrespect to Mills, but I think Grant is the best complete back we've had since Ameer. We'll see if his body of work this season elevates him above Ameer and Rex. He certainly has the moves to do it. It's like what Washington could have been if he embraced contact.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I do think Allen is a clear #2 after last game though. That kid is going to be good

No disrespect to Mills, but I think Grant is the best complete back we've had since Ameer. We'll see if his body of work this season elevates him above Ameer and Rex. He certainly has the moves to do it. It's like what Washington could have been. If he embraced contact.

Washington couldn’t run through a wet paper sack. Not only is Grant shifty, he’s a powerful runner as well.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

The absolute disrespect to multiple NFL players between 1997 and now after two games against Northwestern and North Dakota :lol:

Your takes are great entertainment

I think he looks as talented as Reggie Bush……it looks like he’ll have to be with the obvious plays called and blocking.

• Haha 1