AM interview at K State

lo country

10 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Frost kept it a secret until it suited him, he does it constantly with injuries.  Why are you surprised at anyone keeping secrets?

Not sure I agree on Frost doing that.  Didn’t Gus Johnson spill the beans first?  If he knew, then it was already out there. I’m surprised that AM allegedly expected to keep it secret.  No way that’s not getting out with 7 games left.  But I’m not sure why it mattered in the grand scheme of things. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Not sure I agree on Frost doing that.  Didn’t Gus Johnson spill the beans first?  If he knew, then it was already out there. I’m surprised that AM allegedly expected to keep it secret.  No way that’s not getting out with 7 games left.  But I’m not sure why it mattered in the grand scheme of things. 

I am not sure why any of it matters also, which is why I think it's silly Frost keeps things under wraps so much and tries to not release depth charts consistently etc.  Gus heard it from someone in the program, it hadn't gotten out before they wanted it to.  All very silly. 

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I am not sure why any of it matters also, which is why I think it's silly Frost keeps things under wraps so much and tries to not release depth charts consistently etc.  Gus heard it from someone in the program, it hadn't gotten out before they wanted it to.  All very silly. 

Only reason why I would hold back from releasing a depth chart too soon is the ease of entering the transfer portal. Kid doesn’t see himself on the 2-deep and they bolt or can become a liability. Fragile program if that’s the case, but preventing departures in August/September is an issue especially for Semester schools who start in August vs mid-late September tri/quarter term schools. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

So he gets a broken jaw in game 5 of a 12 game season and expected to keep it a secret?

If I decided to play with a broken jaw, I’d sure as hell want to keep it secret. Not sure why some here are b!^@hing about Frost keeping injuries under wraps.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence Frost or anyone in the program wanted that news to get out. Frost addressed it post game, after Gus Johnson let it go on air.  Weird how people can listen to these things and still hear things that were never said as long as it fits their preconceived notions.

And no, this isn’t directed at you Decoy.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Frost kept it a secret until it suited him, he does it constantly with injuries.  Why are you surprised at anyone keeping secrets?

That’s bulls#!t. Where is your proof that it “suited” him or that he had anything at all to do with that injury getting out? There’s enough things to b!^@h about Frost without making stuff up.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

If I decided to play with a broken jaw, I’d sure as hell want to keep it secret. Not sure why some here are b!^@hing about Frost keeping injuries under wraps.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence Frost or anyone in the program wanted that news to get out. Frost addressed it post game, after Gus Johnson let it go on air.  Weird how people can listen to these things and still hear things that were never said as long as it fits their preconceived notions.

And no, this isn’t directed at you Decoy.

This is the way the world works now! No matter what is said, it is twisted to fit their own personal narrative.

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, runningblind said:

So, Frost keeps it under wraps till the media starts asking about it.  Then, he mentions it and the player is upset that it got out.  And....you don't understand why Frost doesn't talk about injuries more to the media?

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

lol, i thought about the bolded happening in real life and man that would be a horrendous look by the university and equally comical thinking about how that would play out.  

I guess by bash I meant display publicly your disapproval.  I feel like when Wan'dale and Luke left there was some animosity between the people in the program and the players that left that leaked out.  Not so much with this transfer. 

1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

I guess by bash I meant display publicly your disapproval.  I feel like when Wan'dale and Luke left there was some animosity between the people in the program and the players that left that leaked out.  Not so much with this transfer. 

o really?  The luke situation i kind of heard whispers but wasnt aware of wandale backlash 

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

How do you think Gus Johnson knew about it and decided to talk about it on air?

He found out about it from somebody. Somebody!

At that point basically the whole team knew and all the coaches and likely a few outsiders.

So where is the proof it was Frost who told him? I’ll wait.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

The funny thing about this is that some of you think Frost is acting covertly. Like he leaked the injury to Gus Johnson because he wanted AM to leave but he two-faced it with Adrian, telling him he wanted him to stay. It’s just rif#&%ingdiculous. He’s the head coach, he can deal with these issues in a strait forward manner. And all indications have been that is how he conducts himself. GTFO with all this speculative drama crap.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1