***The Nebraska Defense - Blackshirts 2022***

suh_fan93

Just now, Huskerfollower4life said:

Yeah he looks like he means business and he doesn't look like he has alot of fat on him. Definitely can tell he didn't come here to get in shape.

Unless I saw pics of someone else I would say he has some fat on him.  I even think one of his teammates mentioned he struggled in the weight room and wasn't used to working like they do.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Unless I saw pics of someone else I would say he has some fat on him.  I even think one of his teammates mentioned he struggled in the weight room and wasn't used to working like they do.  

Alabama compared to Nebraska in weight training???? I know their training and lifting is different but Wynn was going to be a rotational player for them. All im going to say is he doesn't look like Damion Daniels or Darrion as well. Solid!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Alabama compared to Nebraska in weight training???? I know their training and lifting is different but Wynn was going to be a rotational player for them. All im going to say is he doesn't look like Damion Daniels or Darrion as well. Solid!!!!!!

He doesn’t look like two NFL DTs?

• Plus1 2
35 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Why don't you just link to the image you saw that caused you to post that he's all muscle?