***The Nebraska Defense - Blackshirts 2022***

suh_fan93

I think they should only give out 11 but they should give them to all of the players in various packages. They just cut them into pieces.

If Nelson and Tannor and Ochuan all get black shirts but there are only 2 of them for Edge, then they each get 2/3 of a black shirt.

#tradition

#mockingyou

#offseasonequalsslowdeath

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

5 hours ago, BigRedN said:

I didn't wet my pants over it.

At 3-9, I would have been fine waiting and letting the games leading up to the OU game and then announced who I felt was deserving of the blackshirt moving forward into the next game.

If the guys need this done now to sorta puff them up ... we are in trouble.

14-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif&ehk=JtFWxfA4

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, admo said:

They gave up 500 yards to Northwestern.  I was in shock how easily it was done too.  They noticed what area we were weak in during the game, and just kept doing it.  Run or pass. 

It was pretty awful defense.

The two backs averaged 5.3 and 4.9/carry.  They simply abused our D.  And nothing related to pressure on their QB.  

2 hours ago, admo said:

They gave up 500 yards to Northwestern.  I was in shock how easily it was done too.  They noticed what area we were weak in during the game, and just kept doing it.  Run or pass. 

It was pretty awful defense.

1 hour ago, lo country said:

The two backs averaged 5.3 and 4.9/carry.  They simply abused our D.  And nothing related to pressure on their QB.  

Did you two know we were #66 in run defense last year (ypc)?   Then we lost most of the experience and the two best players on the DL (Stille/Daniels)?  This shouldn't be a shock to anyone, no one wants to put down the koolaid and actually pay attention though.

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Did you two know we were #66 in run defense last year (ypc)?   Then we lost most of the experience and the two best players on the DL (Stille/Daniels)?  This shouldn't be a shock to anyone, no one wants to put down the koolaid and actually pay attention though.

Last year is over.  Now explain how Northwestern had 200 yards passing by half time?

If you refer to last year for a point, their QB averaged 110 yards a game passing.

Northwestern had over 500 yards of offense against our defense. 

Northwestern.

Our defense failed tremendously against the pass and rush. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, admo said:

Last year is over.  Now explain how Northwestern had 200 yards passing by half time?

If you refer to last year for a point, their QB averaged 110 yards a game passing.

Our defense failed tremendously against the pass and rush. 

You're right last year is over, we were better on defense then. Now we are worse. The entire secondary left as well.

On 8/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, suh_fan93 said:

That play is telling.  Five Black Shirts.  FIVE:

- Nelson.  Captain.  Sets zero edge and ends up completely out of the play on the RIGHT side of the field as our LEFT Edge rusher

- Henrich.  Simply clueless.  This was basically a microcosm of his whole day.  Awful.

- Feist.  Early double team then has ZERO feel for football afterwards.  After NW right guard starts ignoring him, he still stays on the block vs moving to close the gap.  Terrible lack of feel.

- Reimer.  Sees a brief hole thinking that's where the back could go.  Runs in and gets caught in the mess.  No factor here.  

- Ty.  Makes a nice cameo at the start of the video then can't be seen until the end.  Can't think of a scenario he makes any play, no matter their call, given how bad he was moved.

Black Shirts?  More like Black Eyes.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1