B1G Printing Money

Mavric

25 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Question is, would we prefer Fox or NBC? I assume BTN stays intact for streaming?

Fox owns 51% of BTN. Unless they feel like selling, our relationship with Fox ain't going anywhere.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

I guess that's cool? But I don't understand how it helps out the average fan are they going to reduce concessions and ticket prices? is the TV subscription that I buy going to be cheaper? is any of this at all going to affect me or just a few people at the top?

Why does it need to be about you?

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1
12 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

I guess that's cool? But I don't understand how it helps out the average fan are they going to reduce concessions and ticket prices? is the TV subscription that I buy going to be cheaper? is any of this at all going to affect me or just a few people at the top?

In the competitive world we live in as college football fans the fact that our university can double the amount of money they are making means we can lure higher caliber coaches if needed. More easily make upgrades to stadium and facilities as a whole. Increase off field staff numbers and recruiting budget easily etc. This is great for us as a fan as it gives our team we root for a competitive advantage financially. Now it just has to be utilized correctly by Trev and the rest of the brass. 

• Plus1 4