Juwan Howard

BigRedBuster

Juwan Howard got ejected last year for getting into a heated argument with the Marylands head coach, his players started a scene after the Rutgers game this year and now this. 

Its pretty hypocritical of Howard to get upset with Greg Gard for taking a timeout with a late timeout when Howard has done the same thing in like 3-4 other games this year when he had a substantial lead & took timeouts under :40 seconds. Also Howard had two starters on the court doing a full court press against bench players during that time out…cmon man. 

If you’re upset that the coach grabbed you well then smack him and not a different coach…makes no sense at all. First thing I thought of was Woody Hayes striking that Clemson player. I know it wasn’t a player Howard struck but again you still struck someone in the face. I think it’s hard to see Howard retained after striking someone in the face. 

Also the Wiscy assistant doing the WWE “suck it” sign should probably get suspended a game

I dont like either of these head coaches, but come on, Howard is the guilty one here. There was nothing aggressive about what the Wisconsin head coach did put his hand on Howard's arm. If Howard doesnt swing an open hand at someone, this probably would be thought as nothing more than a tense moment between coaches. And that would be the end of it. Instead Howard takes a swing and he looks like an idiot who deserves to be suspended. 

• Plus1 2

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

No...sorry.  What the Wisconsin coach did wasn't that big of a deal to cause that type of reaction from an immature idiot.

All because he called a time out?  Seriously?  Coach better to win the game and you won't be pissed off because he called a simple time out.

I mean in Juwan's defense, other people calling a time out in end of game situations probably does give him some PTSD and he's liable to lash out.

• Haha 1