***The 2022 Offensive Line***

suh_fan93

23 hours ago, Mavric said:

Crazy to me.  Four bad years of football and they're now quantifying a 100% increase in effort.  What were those coaches watching those two prior years?  

I'll be happy if we start winning this year, but right now, this statement is much more an indictment of the years-past culture (when we were fed those pressers of best practice ever) than how great Fall has been.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

17 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Crazy to me.  Four bad years of football and they're now quantifying a 100% increase in effort.  What were those coaches watching those two prior years?  

I'll be happy if we start winning this year, but right now, this statement is much more an indictment of the years-past culture (when we were fed those pressers of best practice ever) than how great Fall has been.

Seriously.  Those quotes make Frost look more incompetent. You were responsible for that poor effort before so what the hell were you doing all this time?  I am sick of the offseason, let's play a game and stop talking.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, runningblind said:

Seriously.  Those quotes make Frost look more incompetent. You were responsible for that poor effort before so what the hell were you doing all this time?  I am sick of the offseason, let's play a game and stop talking.

That's the best part is the off-season. Growing, practicing doing all the things necessary to not fail and the best part of it all is the talk bc it gets you and me to watch or and compliment our thoughts. For me maybe in the past their practices were good but bc you had certain individual's that were i before we players that was what caused certain issues not to win. This year from what i read the players are holding other players more accountable like they are the coaches themselves. Not to bring them down but for everyone to understand we work as one team. We are going to succeed as one team. Yes i know your excited for the Huskers to play, me too!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

A) There’s no way this is true

B) If it is true, then we have problems

C) Frost hates Austin with the power of 100 suns

I don't get anything from what you took from this.

He's just talking about Raiola and his lineman.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Decked said:

He is not super good at the whole PR thing is he 

He’d help himself quite a little by actually having a SID sports information director.  The public relations imo has been poor for years.  I know there is a deliberate effort to keep many things out of the media / news but it’s difficult to sell your product if you don’t promote it.  Neb fans have always sought information because they care very much.  

im sure Frost is very much aware of all the negative view of the offense and O line particularly.  He knows the success or fail of the blocking is a prerequisite to any offense working.  He knows fans know this too.  The line play is not an area the average fans pay much attention to normally but with the lack of scoring, the discussion inevitably starts with QB and ends with the line.  Lots of issues with every position group and the coaching. He’s addressed all but the Online (player wise).  So if the team struggles again, I feel bad for the heat those linemen are going to get.  

O line is the area of a team where age, physical maturity, game experience and chemistry are essential. The group has few new members but they are much more mature (2 to 3 or more years in the system.  I expect new techniques, added strength and conditioning, another year of learning, and schematic changes WILL make a big difference.  I expect remarkable improvement in the  offense this fall.  Maybe not game 1, but by game 3, although game 1 should not be that bad.  

GBR

• Plus1 1