***The 2022 Offensive Line***

suh_fan93

18 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I'm not saying it's good, but that's a difference between each lineman throwing up 3-4 times every practice or most linemen throwing up once. There's a big difference in how bad those 2 things would be. 

Regardless if you've got one unit puking 15-20 times a practice that still doesn't paint the safest picture for your program and as other posters have already mentioned 'things' (some fairly bad ones) have happened at other schools in regards to player safety/players being 'worked' too hard etc.

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, skers83 said:

So playing scared the sh*t out out of you? :) 

I used to puke if I drank too much. Happened at least 10-15 times.

Maybe.  I would try to go but couldn't.  Get all my pads on and all of  the sudden I had to s#!t my brains out like Dumb and Dumber 

Maybe.  I would try to go but couldn't.  Get all my pads on and all of  the sudden I had to s#!t my brains out like Dumb and Dumber 

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

15 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Image of Maybe you should stop talking for a while. Maybe take the next couple of plays off.

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

One time when wrestling I had to pi$$ as soon as we got in the gym. I was first match, so coach told me I had to wait. Got my a$$ kicked but at least I didn't pi$$ myself.

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I'm not here to defend Frost's comment but ...

No, you did not read an article saying that.  Unless they misquoted Frost.

It (probably) hyperbole that has now been exaggerated beyond that.

#The Sopranos from GIFs on the Run

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

Wish ppl would get over it

• Plus1 2

For the record, I never puked one time in football, basketball or tennis, camp, practice or games…..but I wasn’t very good either :lol:  Plus I’m not sure puking is a good thing. Seems counter productive to me.

I did puke at work once when I was hungover…..actually I was probably still drunk from the night before. Got in about 5AM and went to the construction site at 7. Yeah, I was def still drunk.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

For the record, I never puked one time in football, basketball or tennis, camp, practice or games…..but I wasn’t very good either :lol:  Plus I’m not sure puking is a good thing. Seems counter productive to me.

I did puke at work once when I was hungover…..actually I was probably still drunk from the night before. Got in about 5AM and went to the construction site at 7. Yeah, I was def still drunk.

:lol:  I been there JJ !!! Many years ago, construction site, early morning!!!! Almost 7am....... I remember later eating the biggest, greatest 1 lb burger for lunch at 11am.  Restraunt called fuddruckers.....Might of had a fried egg on it.  I was finally productive for an hour after that... but also stopped sweating buckets LOL

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1