***The 2022 Offensive Line***

suh_fan93

38 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

He said the reason why he said it but obviously people didn't understand that from the start. His comment wasn't so much used as a joke it was intended for you to understand how hard they have worked. It's stupid that certain people can't understand that. 

It's beyond stupid that he said anything remotely close to what he said.  Everyone knows it was an exaggeration, that wasn't in question.  If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

I don’t think anything Frost said was meant to be funny.  He was pointing out the humor of those linemen literally working so hard, they got nauseated.  That’s EFFORT which comes from within (self driven).  He was proud of all the extremes and extra effort.  These guys are volunteers and not military draftees.  They can coast, slack, quit, transfer, take plays off etc.  Nobody but themselves make them push it to the limit. Great athletes and average athlete with the desire to excell work this way.  

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

5 minutes ago, runningblind said:

It's beyond stupid that he said anything remotely close to what he said.  Everyone knows it was an exaggeration, that wasn't in question.  If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

Lighten up Francis! 84Huskerlaw hit it on the head if you can’t understand that I don’t know what to tell you either 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

He said the reason why he said it but obviously people didn't understand that from the start. His comment wasn't so much used as a joke it was intended for you to understand how hard they have worked. It's stupid that certain people can't understand that. 

No, sorry, there are no circumstances where what he said is anything but stupid. It's stupid if it was a joke, it's stupid if it's not a non-joke exaggeration, and it's really, really f#&%ing stupid if they actually are puking that much.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, Toe said:

No, sorry, there are no circumstances where what he said is anything but stupid. It's stupid if it was a joke, it's stupid if it's not a non-joke exaggeration, and it's really, really f#&%ing stupid if they actually are puking that much.

Making this big of a deal about what he said is stupid. 

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Toe said:

Not really bc if people can't take what he said with a grain of salt that's their loss not SF or anyone else for that matter. This subject is dead and over bc SF already explained what he meant. No need to rehash it even if you or anybody else doesn't like his answer he gave.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

It's hard enough to successfully joke with the media when you're a good coach.

If you're a coach who can only win 3 games a year at your alma mater with every resource you could possibly hope for, all you're doing is giving people more embarrassing ammo.

You seem to forget but Scott sure didn't walk into a great situation when he got here. Yes i can agree with you with the resources he has but if Nebraska doesn't resistant with recruits your not going to win no matter who you have as your coach. Now i understand you give lighter fluid to the fire by what he said but you choose to do that I don't. Regardless if he had a 3-9 team last year i still believe he can and will turn it around and in the process of doing that not criticize him at all or take his comment's too serious.

• Haha 3