***The 2022 Offensive Line***

suh_fan93

Fact or Fiction:
Scott Frost was being serious
Farrell’s take: FICTION
C’mon people, can we all just take coach speak as coach speak? Nebraska head coach Scott Frost was dumb enough to say his new OL coach has his OL throwing up 15-20 times per practice because he’s working them so hard. He said it in jest. He wasn’t serious. Let’s relax. Trust me when I tell you that’s not happening and that safety precautions are in place at Nebraska. Do we want robotic coaches who can’t say anything? Is that what we want?

Rivals

• Plus1 7
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, chainsaw said:

scott walked into a great situation here but he chased off all the good players and brought his joke of a coaching staff with him!  Then was arrogant enuff to tell the BIG that they would have to adjust to him!

Please do explain how Scott Frost walked into a great situation ???? Thats a bunch of horse sh*t if you truly believes that. The program was in a bad place and I don't think that if it was anybody else that Husker Nation would have been truly behind that coaching staff.  What players did he so call chase out??? I can use J.D. Spielman as a example but he didn't chase him out he left bc in my mind he didn't connect/resistant with the coaching staff. All the other so called good players he chased out that left he brought them in they weren't apart of the program before that. Maurice Washington was his own worst enemy with his immaturity. Wandale Robinson got what he wanted with playing time but bc Nebraska didn't have a fully established running back SF put him in the best position he thought to help the team. Say what you want if he got over used but most of the reason why he left was bc of covid and so what if he was arrogant or cocky by telling the big 10 they had to adjust to him, most of Scott Frost teams have beaten themselves and I tend to believe that he wasn't cocky he was confident in the product he was going to put on the field. He still has time to change his narrative so regardless if he made that comment or not he is still the coach even if you don't like him at all and his joke of a coaching staff beat Auburn and were 13 and 0 so that staff got it done regardless how you or me feel about what they didn't accomplish here.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

He also posted this yesterday.

Fas0jE7XkAAOogh?format=jpg&name=large

Rightfully so with his win and loss record but that ranking is a joke of itself in my book. No way us Mel Tucker better then a established Kirk Ferentz. Pat Fitgerald number 2??? I can understand why bc he constantly has had success with less talent but does that clearly make him better then James Franklin and the rest of the guys I'm on the line.

10 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Rightfully so with his win and loss record but that ranking is a joke of itself in my book. No way us Mel Tucker better then a established Kirk Ferentz. Pat Fitgerald number 2??? I can understand why bc he constantly has had success with less talent but does that clearly make him better then James Franklin and the rest of the guys I'm on the line.

You'll get no argument from me regarding any 'list' let alone his.  

1 hour ago, Cdn Blackshirt Two said:

Fvck guys....season is about to start.

Can you give it a friggin' rest and at least try to have some fun?

It's like bathing in some sort of demented self-loathing somehow makes you guys happy.

Also, this is supposed to be a thread about the offensive line, so how about keeping the thread on-topic.

Agree. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1