What will the game result be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Iowa single digit win
    • Iowa double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/26/2022 at 02:59 AM

29 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

We simply play dumb basketball. 

And we seem unable to comprehend basics. Down by 11, let's dribble around for 20 seconds of the shot clock. Just baffles me that a team with so many players with years of experience don't seem to understand fundamentals. 

Honestly, there are only a handful of players I would want to return next year. Wilcher, Andre, and the McGowens (only if Bryce comes back). Everyone else can go on and head out of the program.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

And we seem unable to comprehend basics. Down by 11, let's dribble around for 20 seconds of the shot clock. Just baffles me that a team with so many players with years of experience don't seem to understand fundamentals. 

Honestly, there are only a handful of players I would want to return next year. Wilcher, Andre, and the McGowens (only if Bryce comes back). Everyone else can go on and head out of the program.

Mayen is a big no!

13 hours ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

I'd gladly take Walker back if we actually utilize him correctly. I'm hopeful we get an actual PG in the portal. Not a guy we think can play point. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

I understand everyone's sentiment but I'm guessing with no roster changes this team could win more games simply with an older, stronger, more experienced Andre.  I do agree Lat is a liability though.

That's kind of what we thought about Andre this year.  Doesn't really seem to have materialized.

I don't see how we can lose our best player and another starter who might be our best athlete and defender and get better.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

That's kind of what we thought about Andre this year.  Doesn't really seem to have materialized.

I don't see how we can lose our best player and another starter who might be our best athlete and defender and get better.

Yep, we will improve with McGowens bros and Walker returning, hopefully we get a true PG and the incoming class is ready to play.