What will the game result be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Ohio State single digit win
    • Ohio State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/2022 at 12:03 AM

11 hours ago, OmahaPlaya said:

I'm speaking this into life. Next season Huskers win 20 games and make the NCAA Tournament.

Great to see that uttered in here.  I'm with you... and hoping along with that for strong recruiting and a real trend upward.  Let's see how they do on the road again against Wisconsin on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Nice win and it sucks that they were soooooo bad for the first 20 games.  This team should be on that "next four out" line...not the "next 54 out"

PSU and OSU are nice moments but it’s difficult not to think that they’re probably just a couple rays of light on the inevitable death march to the end of next season where Fred is finally fired. 

4 minutes ago, Fru said:

PSU and OSU are nice moments but it’s difficult not to think that they’re probably just a couple rays of light on the inevitable death march to the end of next season where Fred is finally fired. 

Ha...yeah that is probably true because I would imagine most of this team will not be back.

12 hours ago, OmahaPlaya said:

I'm speaking this into life. Next season Huskers win 20 games and make the NCAA Tournament.

It completely depends on who comes back.  If both McGowens back, then 20 wins & the NCAA tournament are realistic.  If not, that might be a stretch.

1 hour ago, ECisGod said:

It completely depends on who comes back.  If both McGowens back, then 20 wins & the NCAA tournament are realistic.  If not, that might be a stretch.

Bryce isnt coming back. Trey might and honestly he is a great leader and would welcome him back.

My hope is the team learned this year that we need to take things WAY more seriously. The team has gotten some big wins and my hope is they now see what it takes to win in the B1g.

Now who will all be back, who really knows. Seems to be more steam that Walker could.

Change is probably ok but where I expect we see the most change is with coaches. We need our Asst coaches to hold these guys accountable. 

That all being said, even if we solve that, I still dont know if I see this core of guys even sniffing more than 6-7 wins in the B1G

3 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Bryce isnt coming back. Trey might and honestly he is a great leader and would welcome him back.

My hope is the team learned this year that we need to take things WAY more seriously. The team has gotten some big wins and my hope is they now see what it takes to win in the B1g.

Now who will all be back, who really knows. Seems to be more steam that Walker could.

Change is probably ok but where I expect we see the most change is with coaches. We need our Asst coaches to hold these guys accountable. 

That all being said, even if we solve that, I still dont know if I see this core of guys even sniffing more than 6-7 wins in the B1G

Until Bryce says he's not coming back, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

• Plus1 2