What will the game result be?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Wisconsin single digit win
    • Wisconsin double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/2022 at 08:01 PM

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

That called block they changed to a charge was inexcusable.  And I’m not a huge Verge fan, that that’s not a T.  

My thoughts exactly! The ref running across the court to change the call from the nearside ref from a charge to a block is a red flag. I believe he was also the one with the thin skin who gave Verge the T for looking at him. 

1 minute ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

My thoughts exactly! The ref running across the court to change the call from the nearside ref from a charge to a block is a red flag. I believe he was also the one with the thin skin who gave Verge the T for looking at him. 

And I left out the jump ball they called in half a second with a badger laying on top of him.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

And I left out the jump ball they called in half a second with a badger laying on top of him.

True, though that one wasn't nearly as egregious as the T call or the charge to block change. 

Unfortunately, this has been too common all year and arguably several years now. It's great in protecting the tournament seeding for the teams that qualify, but generally sets the conference up to be disappointed with a bunch of upsets or early exits. This Wisconsin team might get 4th or 5th place in the Big East or Big 12 and yet they're going to win the Big Ten.