Spring Practice Pressers

Mavric

Just now, Dogs In A Pile said:

Another year, more presers, and they still haven't figured out a way for to questions to be heard. Ugh.

Sorry, but people just need to get over this.  It's not going to change.

It's simply not very practical to try to get a mic to any one of the dozens of people who might be asking questions.  It's just not worth the effort and time it would take.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I am very intrigued with Yant. He appears to be in top shape now and appears to have unlimited potential. Before I start drinking Kool Aid, until I see him play, he could be an average back, a good back, a very good back, or a great back in the mold of Wisconsin’s Allen. It’s hard to know, but his potential upside is exciting.  

• Plus1 1
19 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

And remember when Frost (and MR) recruited those short fast slot players.  An evolution is going on here.  Why we needed new thinking in the coaching staff.  So, if we have tall on the inside and tall on the outside - plus tall TE and an accurate passer, we could see some nice improvement in our passing game with those matchups. 

• Fire 1