Spring Practice Pressers

Mavric

2 hours ago, Decked said:

DL needs two guys or we are gonna get ran over this year. Miami DT was a giant loss. 

Yep.  Sipple's tweet today about "keep an eye on it" when Chins commented that without good d lineman you won't play good defense is just setting himself up to be correct later.  These guys suspect what is coming.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Yep.  Sipple's tweet today about "keep an eye on it" when Chins commented that without good d lineman you won't play good defense is just setting himself up to be correct later.  These guys suspect what is coming.

Transfer portal gonna need to pop 

If we don’t get anyone else Frost & Co. are 100% getting fired 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I have said since day 1 that Hutmacher should be an OG - not DT.....people on here seemed to disagree on that. 

I know a guy. He said he sucks at Nose. Even went as far as to say that he shouldn't have a schollie on that side. Also said that there are 20 other guys who need to go.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I have said since day 1 that Hutmacher should be an OG - not DT.....people on here seemed to disagree on that. 

I said since before day 1 that he wasn't a NT.  I don't know about OG because I never watched him play it.  But yeah I always thought he was too slow and stiff to be any good.  now two years later (or however long its been) he's still slow and stiff