Spring Practice Pressers

Mavric

On 3/30/2022 at 12:57 PM, suh_fan93 said:

I read another quote that said Oliver Martin was 'playing at a high level'.  It's great that he's having a good spring but honestly I'll believe quotes like that when I see it.  Let's hopefully see that 'high level'

once the season begins.

he probably has the best hands of our receivers.

17 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Just curious why my comment is a political/religious take? Or are you saying that politics and religion are nepotistic, as well.

The latter, politics and religion is littered with nepotism, probably more so than athletics.

• Plus1 3

19 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Just curious why my comment is a political/religious take? Or are you saying that politics and religion are nepotistic, as well.

2 hours ago, sho said:

The latter, politics and religion is littered with nepotism, probably more so than athletics.

Sho has the correct take. :)

• Plus1 1
On 4/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

Because people like to be offended when it happens in one area but not another :)

Also, how nice is it to be talking about Palmer blazing by dudes instead of Kade f#&%ing Warner.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Interesting tidbit at the end when Frost talking about 7-8 of the best guys being out and he says they will all be back for full go for summer conditioning. Hopefully that’s good news for Fidone. Don’t want to get too optimistic but you’d think if he was done for the season he would of announced it now. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Farms said:

Interesting tidbit at the end when Frost talking about 7-8 of the best guys being out and he says they will all be back for full go for summer conditioning. Hopefully that’s good news for Fidone. Don’t want to get too optimistic but you’d think if he was done for the season he would of announced it now. 

That was about the only one he didn’t want to go into. I don’t think he is gonna be ready. 

• Plus1 1