Blue-blood College Football Programs

On another board that I frequent, the question was asked of which schools are college football blue-bloods. 

Some people included Nebraska, others said the recent drop off meant they weren’t at that level anymore. 

I’m not asking if we think that Nebraska should be on that list, but more which schools you include on the list. 

What are your criteria? How many years of success and how far back does it have to go? How many years of irrelevance before a school is not considered anymore (Minnesota, Army, Navy etc)?

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

This guy has run a poll on Twitter the last several years.  Not exactly scientific but here's what his polls show.  The same teams have been at the top for some time although the percentages have changed to some extent.

That’s pretty elite. He cuts it off at 8. I’d probably go with ten or twelve. 

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

This guy has run a poll on Twitter the last several years.  Not exactly scientific but here's what his polls show.  The same teams have been at the top for some time although the percentages have changed to some extent.

Who isn't voting for Alabama, Ohio State, and OU?